Temperate Boonie Description
The next adaptation of the classic Boonie hat designed to thrive in the Temperate zone*.
The Temperate Boonie hat is a tough NICO, compact, comfortable, breathable and adjustable, general purpose hat that provides the next level of comfort while working in the bush.
The Temperate Boonie, is feature rich while keeping weight down and comfort high.
The NICO material is hard wearing yet light weight, and the internal marker panel makes marrying up quicker and more convenient.
- Light weight Multicam 50/50 NICO
- Barrel lock tensioner
- "Jute" Paracord (gutted) Loops for addition of local vegetation
- Loop Velcro on top of hat for IR IFF patch
- Warp Knit (like pile Velcro but nicer) on inner rear of hat for the attachment of neck flap
- Orange internal marker panel for marry up procedures
- Fleece sweat band on the inner front ring for additional comfort and moisture wicking
- Removable gutted Paracord Lanyard / neck strap.
All Temperate and Torrid Boonies come combined with a small coyote padded pouch.
*In geography, temperate or tepid latitudes of Earth lie between the tropics and the polar regions. The temperatures in these regions are generally relatively moderate, rather than extremely hot or cold, and the changes between summer and winter are also usually moderate.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SORD Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.