CPP Grab Bag Description
Designed with the aid of CPP teams operating in hostile environments, this Grab Bag is primarily intended for use in vehicle operations, either stowed in the footwell or a over-the-headrest gear organiser. Versatile enough for use as a kit-bag, magazine/ammo bag, medic kit or covert-carry rig.
• Two large main compartments (both velcro loop lined)
• Top flap folds back and converts to headrest attachment point
• Rear main compartment folds out flat for easy access to gear and pouches
• Rear slot pocket for smaller items and Document pocket on the main flap
• MOLLE on sides and top flap for attachment of additional items or pouches
This bag also comes equipped with 6 removable, velcro backed pouches for organising your kit. Swap out pouches according to mission requirements. Additional velcro pouches and accessories available soon.
• x2 Large, top zippered pouches
• x3 Small, top zippered pouches
• x1 Large, from slot zippered pouch
• Overall - W 290mm, H 160mm, D 240mm (approx 11 Litres of storage)
• Main compartments - W 280mm, H 150mm, D130mm (each)
• Large Pouches - W 135mm, H 150mm, D 75mm (each)
• Small Pouches - W 90mm, H 150mm, D 75mm (each)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SORD Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.