AN/PRC 152 Underwing Description
The AN/PRC 152 Underwing is a low profile, under the cummerbund radio holder
designed for the user that doesn't require speedy access to the radio's front panel.
Available in 2 variants (Short and Long) and made for a carrier that has a Velcro sandwich cummerbund (Pile to front).
- Worn with front of the radio facing the body providing protection for the screen and maintaining GPS/Plate standoff
- User-requested side connector port access
- Radio can slide in and out at either the top or bottom, providing a user-friendly battery change method
- Battery eliminator (splitter) capable on both Long and Short. Long version requires re-adjustment of the Velcro base keeper
- Weight- Long : .065g and Short: .045g
- AirMesh backing for comfort
- Stretch fabric to form around the GPS antenna and hold the radio in tight
- Ambidextrous attachment to your body armour (Left or right side)
- The AN/PRC 148 MBITR radio will also fit in the pouch, however side connector options are not useable.
*Radio and ancillaries not included
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SORD Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.