The AN/PRC 152 Underwing is a low profile, under the cummerbund radio holder
designed for the user that doesn't require speedy access to the radio's front panel.
Available in 2 variants (Short and Long) and made for a carrier that has a Velcro sandwich cummerbund (Pile to front).
- Worn with front of the radio facing the body providing protection for the screen and maintaining GPS/Plate standoff
- User-requested side connector port access
- Radio can slide in and out at either the top or bottom, providing a user-friendly battery change method
- Battery eliminator (splitter) capable on both Long and Short. Long version requires re-adjustment of the Velcro base keeper
- Weight- Long : .065g and Short: .045g
- AirMesh backing for comfort
- Stretch fabric to form around the GPS antenna and hold the radio in tight
- Ambidextrous attachment to your body armour (Left or right side)
- The AN/PRC 148 MBITR radio will also fit in the pouch, however side connector options are not useable.
*Radio and ancillaries not included
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SORD Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category