The Nav Platform Single is the little brother of the Nav Platform (Large) and
was developed as a Don/Doff aid for the attachment of navigation devices.
Whether your operational environment be;
Land: On a Quad Bike - Skis,
Sea: in a Zodiac - jet ski,
Air: HAHO, or
FOB: Mixing your protein powder on.
The Nav Platform Single is the low footprint accessory you are after.
Features & Specifications:
• User scalable (user must provide own Hacksaw)
• 3.96mm Kydex
• 300mm of Elastic Shock cord + 1 Toggle to cut, thread, tie or weave to your own requirements
• 25mm spaced slots for speed threading of batons
• Functionally spaced holes for threading elastic cord
• MOLLE Column sized “Tangs” to weave into your carrier or slide between a Mag / Mag pouch
• Slotted “Tangs” that aid in securing the platform to your carrier
• Quick attach (don) / Single handed Release (doff)
• Flexible enough that it will bend rather than splinter if you have a face first moment
• Slot the “Tangs” into a mag pouch (must have magazine in pouch)
• Weave the “Tangs” through MOLLE
• Use a “Bungy” (elastic band) to lock into place
• Elastic “Shock Cord” and Toggle to lock off (tension to ensure correct fitting)
• 1 x Kydex Nav Platform Single
• 1 x 300mm Elastic shock cord
• 1 x Toggle
*When parachuting, additional retention may be required as per user units doctrine.
SORD say's "ALWAYS exit stable"
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SORD Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category