The SORD Hardface Jacket is a product combining some of the most extensive field testing available.
The SORD Hardface jacket has become an iconic symbol of SORD ingenuity and is the most imitated jacket on the market today.
This 100% windproof, water repellent jacket offers warmth and a non-restrictive fit for a full range of motion without the weight and noise of other traditional shell jackets. It has a polyurethane membrane creating a moisture wicking system that helps you stay dry and comfortable.
Our jacket is equipped with:
- A comfortable fleece lining.
- High-stand sculpted collar.
- Twin elastic draw strings at the waist to trap in warm air.
- Small forearm pocket for low profile items such as magnetic swipe cards.
- Upper arm gusseted pocket that expands to hold larger items such as mobile phones or PDA’s.
- Chest pocket for small document sized items, such as notebooks or boarding passes.
- Pit zips for ventilation.
- Upper arm patch receivers.
- YKK Zips The original and the best. Beware of imitations!
- Reinforced elbows patches for enhanced abrasion resistance.
Great JacketBy: Monroe Kelly on 22 February 2023
I purchased my black Hardface jacket back in 2009/2010 time frame after seeing an instructor wearing one at Blackwater Training Center. I purchased it at the time solely because it looked really cool and sharp. After wearing it while deployed in Afghanistan I was hooked. It’s a great lightweight jacket, offering really good comfort and movement but also really warm with just a thermal undergarment in extreme cold weather. I soon after purchased a khaki/tan Hardface jacket as well. Looking to purchase another black Hardface jacket as soon as they’re available again. Great quality, comfort, and utility at an excellent price.
Does what its made forBy: Jason Coulthard on 1 July 2018
Had this jacket for 8 years does exactly what its made for. just add a thermal t shirt cheap fleece top under it and its super warm. For 5 below zero temperatures does great. i haven't gone lower temps yet, you would need arctic gear then. I live in NSW coastal areas and been in SA during winter. it did excellent. keeps wind out and is easy to move in, not restrictive.
Hardface jacket7 June 2018
Have had it for well over a year now. Quality and construction is excellent, has visited Cultana and Shoalwater Bay in the winter and has done a great job of keeping the wind out and the heat in. Water resistant is probably a understatement, whilst not water proof, it goes bloody close to it. If and when it wears out I will be buying another.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category