"Mountain And Cold Weather Operations Jacket".
The MACWO Jacket is insulated primarily with a SINGLE layer of 80gsm Prima-Loft fabric with a Rip-Stop Duro Epsilon outer shell fabric designed for strength and protection in cold weather environments. Loaded with features based on lessons learnt and years of experience in the field. External hand pockets with inverted zips to avoid zip bite and provide additional comfort. Internal lining fabric aids the capture and retention of warm air, minimising snagging and grabbing of base layer clothing.
Large billowed and adjustable hood is removable with a single large tooth zip with ample space for caps and ear muffs to be worn.
- Multicam Epsilon shell fabric from Duro with Nanosphere treatment.
- Abrasion / Water / Wind resistant, berry compliant shell fabric.
- Light weight, minamilistic single layer 80 gsm PrimaLoft insulation fill
- Single full length centre zip design.
- Full length centre zip with storm flap, YKK large tooth zip, colour matched.
- Frontal zip storm flap with Velcro tabs for secure closure.
- Adjustable, elasticised wrist cuffs with Velcro tab.
- Wrist glove loops.
- External lower hand pockets with inverted zips for enhanced comfort.
- Colour matched YKK Zippers with single sliders throughout the jacket.
- Two Internal zippered pockets for additional storage.
- Zippered and removable hood with storm flap, zip overlap baffle and Velcro closure.
- Horizontal baffled loft segments for uniformed insulation spread.
- Twin adjustable elastic shock cords in lower seam.
- Warm and highly compressible design.
MACWO JACKET SIZING CHART
|LENGTH (NECK TO HEM)||29"||30"||31"||32"||+1"|
|CHEST WIDTH (UNDER ARM)||44"||47"||50"||53"||+3"|
Snow2 July 2018
Fitted true to size, comfortable, and kept me warm and dry in the snow.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category