The Stormtrooper was developed over 3 years.
The prooving grounds for the Stormtrooper encompassed:
- High altitude parachute descents (25,000ft)
- Wind speeds in excess of 135knots/155mph/250kmh
- Extended periods in mountain / cold weather environments in multiple countries
Needless to say, it's evolved heavily along the way.
Features & Specifications:
- Outer shell fabric: LiteLok (Multicam & Coyote) or 500D Cordura (Yeti),
- Insulation: 40GSM Prima Loft fill (2 or 3 layer),
- Light weight lining as used in the SORD MACWO jacket,
- 2 separate internal pockets with weather resistant zips for heater packs,
- 1 external front zippered pocket for small easily accessible items,
- Lower Zippered blow out section that increases internal capacity for large hands,
gloves or wrist mounted Altimeter/GPS,
- Adjustable wrist cuffs,
- Stash sack packs the unit down which can be removed or stowed within,
- Quick deploy elasticised loops, to roll up and stow while not in use.
1. Web dominators (removable): For attachment to a MOLLE platform,
2. Velcro sandwich panel: for attachment to SORD platforms (pile forward).
Stows away when not in use,
3. Belt loops: Fits 50mm belts (riggers belt buckles).
4. Neck strap attachment "D" rings (strap not included).
Whether you are on operations or just tooling around the back country the Stormtrooper has you covered.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SORD Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.