This compact, multiple-output Helmet Light features three yellow-green LEDs, two infrared LEDs, and one blinking infrared LED that serves as a personal Identify Friend or Foe (IFF) beacon. The yellow-green primary LEDs are perfect for general-purpose, close-work illumination; the infrared secondary LEDs are for use with night vision devices (NVDs) and provide an invisible light signature when viewed by the naked eye.
Helmet Light features a durable, watertight polymer body in Desert Tan. Attaches to any Modular Integrated Communications Helmet (MICH) via an included ambidextrous mount with 20 preset positions that allow the light to be rotated 360 degrees when attached. Once either mount has been attached to the helmet, Helmet Light can be quickly and easily slid on and locked securely in place. Pressing a lever on the mount unlocks the light, allowing for quick removal for servicing or transfer onto its optional Z71 carry clip, which attaches to any MOLLE or ALICE vest.
- Made of durable glass-filled nylon polymer and neoprene
- O-ring sealed, watertight body
- Two toggle switches and a pressure switch for total control
- Yellow-green and infrared LEDs and infrared IFF LED beacon
- Long runtime from a single 123A battery with 10-year shelf life
- Easily removable for servicing or transfer to other helmets
- Size: 2.2 W x 2.6 H x 1.3 thick including mount
- Weight: 3.1 oz. with battery and mount
Yellow-green High: 19.2 lumens/6 hrs
Infrared High: 2.5 lumens/20 hrs
Yellow-green Med: 5.0 lumens/28 hrs
Infrared Med: 0.8 lumens/48 hrs
Yellow-green Low: 1.4 lumens/48hrs
Infrared Low: 0.3 lumens/96 hrs
Tertiary IFF beacon: 1.72 mW/120 hrs
- Desert Tan body color
- Battery included
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SORD Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.