Hardface Jacket Description
The SORD Hardface Jacket is a product combining some of the most extensive field testing available.
The SORD hardface jacket has become an iconic symbol of SORD ingenuity and is the most immitated jacket on the market today.
This 100% windproof, water repellent jacket offers warmth and a non-restrictive fit for a full range of motion, without the weight and noise of other traditional shell jackets. It has a polyurethane membrane creating a moisture wicking system that helps you stay dry and comfortable.
Our jacket is equipped with:
- A comfortable fleece lining.
- Dry-zips to prevent water permeating around the zip lines.
- Twin elastic draw strings at the waist to trap in warm air.
- A small forearm pocket for low profile items such as magnetic swipe cards.
- An upper arm gusseted pocket that expands to hold larger items such as mobile phones or PDA’s.
- A chest pocket for small document sized items, such as notebooks or boarding passes.
- Pit zips for ventilation. Reinforced elbows patches for enhanced abrasion resistance.
- Upper arm patch receivers.
- YKK Zips The original and the best. Beware of imitations!
Hardface jacket7 June 2018Have had it for well over a year now. Quality and construction is excellent, has visited Cultana and Shoalwater Bay in the winter and has done a great job of keeping the wind out and the heat in. Water resistant is probably a understatement, whilst not water proof, it goes bloody close to it. If and when it wears out I will be buying another.