Audible Pouch Description
The SORD Audible pouch was designed by Military Free Fallers to enhance safety by securely attaching a warning device to a position directly over the ear. The addition of the audible pouch removes the common practice of placing audible devices inside the helmet behind the crown pad.
- Left or Right attachment.
- Clear window for access to Audible devices buttons.
- Fits most commercially produced Audible warning devices.
- Shock Cord for tight fit over varying head size and for the addition of Peltor and O2 Mask.
- Multi platform- Ops-Core and AirFrame.
- Requires user to apply button type or strip of hook sticky Velcro. (Velcro for inner helmet attachment (not supplied).
*Does not include helmet, audible device, Peltor or O2 mask
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SORD Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.